Sunday, March 15, 2009

Warm Ewe Up Winter Swap Package #2


On Friday, I received my 2nd Swap package. What a nice way to end the week! It contained a beautiful ball of JWRAYCo Hand Painted Yarn in a Variegated Red. I rewound it because my swap partner encouraged me to either use it right away or store in a cool place. Even though it's fairly cool here I decided to find out what surprises lay hidden in the ball of yarn. Inside were Dove Dark Chocolates with Almond and some beautiful red stitch markers. It's kind of a neat way to do things. There were a set of needles, a valentine dishcloth, a cute red notebook, a little squishy black lamb like the real ones at the end of our road and a authographed by the author Vintage Sock Book. I really love the book because it has a lot of nice men's socks in it. Thanks Secret Pal! I love it all!

No comments: