Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thematic Photographic 77 Buildings

I haven't blogged in quite a while and the only excuse I have is that I've been equal parts busy and uninspired. But Carmi's photochallenge http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2009/11/thematic-photographic-77-buildings.html and Hayley's posting of her Los Angeles photos gave me the desire to share these photos. Sorry Hayley but I'm sure you won't mind your mom sharing your photo. I thought that this building looks like something spies hide out in. I can picture Maxwell Smart or James Bond lurking about. Truthfully though this is Oakley (think sunglasses) headquarters in Los Angeles. It's pretty cool and they even have a tank!


3 comments:

carmilevy said...

Your daughter has mad composition skills!

My first impression was "Star Wars", but then I read your entry and totally concur with the Get Smart angle, too.

Glennis said...

Holy moly!! Where in LA is this, I've never seen it before? Now I've got to go look at it!

Brenda said...

Wow I have never seen this building! Love your description of it. Now I will have to go look at it...
Thanks for the photo.